Breaking News

Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video)


RESIDENTS of Egor, Benin City, were left in shock today after father, mother and five children were found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As shared by Facebook user, Kingsley Nosa wrote; "happening now at Egor family of 7 die in generator smoke inside their room father mother and five children
"

 

Watch the Video below:

      

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Loading...

No comments